IRMA FACE MASKS are handmade in Germany.
We found the most charming materials for you from fabric designers like Liberty London, Maison Pierre Frey, classic Hermès and other classic fabrics. Traditional men's shirt fabrics also an option.
Everyday we get new masks in various fabrics. Limited supply per fabric. Some of them are just plane and some have a grosgrain ribbon on top. They hold with a thin elastic ribbon, comfortable to wear.
Details & Care:
- one size
- 100% cotton
- elastic ribbon
- washable (like your scarf or shirt, 30°C)
- All masks are made-to-order, please allow 3 - 5 days production time
How to take care of your face mask.
To get a clean and beautiful, long-lasting face mask, we recommend placing the face mask overnight (or for a few hours) in a bowl of warm water with some soap. Rinse the mask carefully and let it dry before ironing the mask. Masks with writing please iron on the back.
Please note: These are Face Coverings, not official medical grade masks!
- No certification - not medically or otherwise tested
- No medical device and no personal protective equipment
- Mask offers no protection for the wearer
- Mask offers a certain protection function for third parties against larger droplets of the - wearer
- Only for everyday use
For hygienic reasons, the masks cannot be exchanged or returned!
All our items are part of our sustainability program, and made-to-order pieces. Please allow a slightly longer shipping time (5 – 10 days).